Priority Response Partnership Agreement
This AGREEMENT, made this _____ day of ______, 20___ by and between ServiceMaster DCS “SERVICEMASTER RESTORE” and __________________________________ (the “Client”) located at ________________________________________, represents an alliance between SERVICEMASTER RESTORE and the Client for the purpose of standardizing various Emergency and Restoration services typically provided by SERVICEMASTER RESTORE and outlines the terms under which these services will be rendered.
Terms as set forth under this agreement include the following:
- This agreement is non-binding on the Client unless and until the Client requests Emergency or Restoration Services from ServiceMaster Restore. Prior to such a request, this agreement is an offer by ServiceMaster Restore to provide Emergency or Restoration Services to the Client as set forth herein.
- ServiceMaster Restore will provide the Client with a telephone number that will permit direct access to Emergency Services from ServiceMaster Restore on a 24-hour, 7-day per week basis.
- Upon request for Emergency Services from the Client, ServiceMaster Restore will mobilize resources and begin to take the necessary steps to stabilize the environment and to prevent further damage. Together, ServiceMaster Restore and the client can determine the extent of Emergency Services needed.
This Agreement will be activated by communication from the Client, requesting that ServiceMaster Restore perform services, provide materials, and labor necessary, useful and appropriate to deal with a specific Emergency or Restoration event. Such communication from the Client hereby provides full consent and authority to ServiceMaster Restore to perform the services referenced herein.
The Client will compensate ServiceMaster Restore, or cause the Client’s insurance carrier to do so, for travel, administrative and other expenses reasonably incurred on behalf of the Client based on the rate schedule attached or by utilizing an industry approved platform for unit cost pricing in the event of a loss. ServiceMaster encourages the involvement of the client and their insurance representative in pre-loss discussions to limit business interruption.
It is further understood by both parties that:
- The term of this Agreement shall be for Two (2) Years and will automatically be renewed unless the canceling party provides written notice to the other party at least sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the term.
- The Client shall be charged the then current insurance industry standard prices for services provided, pursuant to the applicable Xactimate Regional Price list. For losses reasonably expected to exceed $25,000, Time & Material (T & M) pricing may be utilized based on ServiceMaster Restore’s then-current T & M rate schedule (Exhibit B).
- All terms, conditions, and individual pricing information will be pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- ServiceMaster Restore will be given preferred status as an approved provider of Emergency and Restoration Services.
- In the unlikely event of a local, regional, or national catastrophe, ServiceMaster Restore will prioritize response to Client’s request for services in the order in which the call to ServiceMaster Restore is received.
It is requested that the client provide ServiceMaster Restore a list of locations that the client would expect serviced under this agreement.
Name (Print): _____________________________________ Title: _______________________________________
Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ______________________________________
ServiceMaster Representative: _____________________ Date: ______________________________________
ServiceMaster DCS is honored to be a critical part of your disaster recovery plan. We know that every hour your business is down, your costs increase. Our mission is to understand your critical business functions so we can restore your business to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible when disaster strikes. You can contact us directly at 1-773-RESTORE
PREFERRED CLIENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Priority response when disaster happens
- 24/7/365 onsite within 2-4 hours as conditions allow
- Redundant solutions when a regional or CAT event occurs
- Pro-active versus reactive response
- Pre-agreed pricing
- Dedicated account manager
24/7 Emergency Service
Alsip, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Bedford Park, Bellwood, Bensenville, Berkeley, Berwyn, Blue Island, Bridgeview, Broadview, Brookfield, Buffalo Grove,
Burbank, Calumet City, Chicago, Chicago Heights, Chicago Ridge, Cicero, Country Club Hills, Countryside, Deerfield, Deer Park, Des Plaines, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Elmwood Park, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Flossmoor, Forest Park, Franklin Park, Glencoe, Glenview, Golf, Hanover Park, Harwood Heights, Hickory Hills, Hillside, Hines, Hinsdale, Hoffman Estates, Homewood, Hometown, Homewood, Indian Head Park, Inverness, Justice, Kenilworth, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lansing, Lemont, Lincolnwood, Lyons, Markham, Matteson, Maywood, Melrose Park, Midlothian, Morton Grove, Mount Prospect, Niles, North Riverside, Northbrook, Northfield, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn,
Oak Park, Olympia Fields, Orland Park, Palatine, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Park Forest,
Park Ridge, Posen, Prospect Heights, Richton Park, River Forest, River Grove, Riverdale, Riverside, Robbins,
Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Rosemont,
Schaumburg, Schiller Park, Skokie, South Barrington, South Holland, Steger, Stone Park, Streamwood,
Summit, Thornton, Tinley Park, Westchester, Western Springs, University Park, Western Springs, Wheeling, Willow Springs,
Willowbrook, Wilmette, Winnetka, Worth