Flooded Basement and Water Removal Sewage Cleanup.
Basements are the lowest point in a home and tend to flood first during any kind of rainstorm. When the unanticipated happens, we are onsite within 2-4 hours to bring back your home as quickly as possible. With rapid response, your floors, walls, and personal estate can often be restored. Water interruptions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the building.
Excessive rain or snow melt can over-saturate the ground, resulting in hydro-static pressure. Hydro-static pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
HERE’S HOW WE GET YOUR HOME BACK TO ORDINARY:
- We use branded products developed solely for ServiceMaster Restore.
- We eliminate the water quickly and professionally—before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems.
- We bring in dehumidifiers that work to eliminate the moisture and start changing the air to help to dry out the basement.
- Once the water and the moisture are eliminated, we will clean, sanitize and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that fungus does not form.
- We work with you through every step of the procedure and often work with your insurance company to get your claims handled as quickly as possible.
LET US TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF YOUR SHOULDERS
A flooded basement is not only one of the most devastating events your home can encounter. It’s also one of the most emotionally hectic events you may ever go through. Our crew of trained, caring and professional water-damage specialists is here for you and your loved ones. We will guide you through the procedure and do everything as quickly and efficiently as feasible in order to get your home and life back to normal.
Using special equipment, chemicals, and protective suits, our technicians will isolate, clean, disinfect and decontaminate each surface properly. We clean and sanitize the building, neutralize any odors and seal and remove all contaminated materials for disposal at a licensed waste facility.
To restore your property, CLICK HERE to request a free onsite estimate or call 1-773-RESTORE now, that is 1-773-737-8673 toll free 1-800-843-8415