Restoring Peace Of Mind.
we respond rapidly with emergency board-up services to keep out the elements and unwanted guests.
Securing a structure after a fire, flood, vandalism, car crash or any other event which leaves a breech in a building envelope is paramount.
We protect your facility from the elements to prevent further damage.
Securing a structure after a fire, flood, vandalism, car crash or any other event which leaves a breech in a building envelope is paramount. Doing so prevents additional damage from the elements and/ or vandals.
Why call the experts at ServiceMaster DCS for Tarping and Board-Up Services?
|24/7/365 Response||–||Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nightime, we quickly answer your call to get your life back to normal.|
|Industry Leadership||–||For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Restore has set the standards for restoration damage services.|
|Best-of-Class Methods||–||Our methods and processes meet or even exceed the current industry standards.|
|Advanced Technology||–||We use state-of-the-art products and equipment to ensure the best results for your home.|
|Insurance Capabilities||–||We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.|
|IICRC Standards||–||ServiceMaster Restore works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.|
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO
DO NEXT? WE DO.
- We’re ready to restore your home or place of business following any disaster
- 24/7 our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
TARPING AND BOARD-UP SERVICES
If your home has been damaged by fire, flood, weather, vandalism or even an accident, you need to secure it quickly and safely to avoid any further damage. We respond rapidly with emergency board-up services to keep out the elements and unwanted guests.
We will board-up any broken windows, walls, or doors that have been damaged. We also provide roof tarp services for damaged roofs. By shielding the compromised areas, we help prevent further damage to your home. Depending on the severity of damage to your home, you may require services after experiencing any of the following events at your residence:
- Building & Structure Board-Up: boarding up a damaged property will restrict unauthorized access that could result in new or additional damages to your property. Our restoration professionals are trained in performing board-up services that meet or exceed all local code requirements.
- Roof Tarping: roof leaks, big or small, can cause significant damage to your home. In fact, if roof damage is le untreated, the resulting water damage that can occur could be even more costly than the roof damage itself!
- Temporary Fencing: temporary fencing provides another level of security to protect your home from public access. Homes damaged during severe weather are popular targets among thieves and looters—making a temporary fence vital to your home’s security.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A ROOF TARP OF BOARD-UP SERVICE?
A home ravaged by flames may suffer from a compromised structure, fragile walls and holes through the ceiling, and possibly, the roof. After the fire is extinguished, emergency board-up service and roof tarping prevents additional destruction and property loss until restoration can be completed.
See our complete Fire Damage Restoration Services here.
In the case of flooding, the source of the water could impact the type of home services required. For instance, a leak in the roof from heavy rainfall calls for tarping to temporarily cover the holes. On the other hand, an underground pipe burst or flood caused by a natural disaster can permeate flooring and drywall materials, destroying the integrity of the walls and requiring immediate board-up services.
See our complete Water Damage Restoration Services here.
Severe weather conditions are capable of causing many types of home damage. Strong wind gusts can uproot trees and send branches flying through windows, while hail pellets and rain wreak havoc on roofs. Let’s not forget a tornado’s ability to tear siding from homes and rip shingles off rooftops, too.
In any of these cases, you’ll want your windows, walls and roofs covered to prevent additional weather and damage from affecting your home.
Unfortunately, vandals can generate their fair share of damage, too. Windows smashed by rocks and doors destroyed by forced entry are a couple of situations that may require board-up services.
You’ll want to make sure your home’s points of entry are secured while you wait for your new windows or doors to be installed.
Accidents happen. From minor incidents, like a baseball shattering a window, to major events, like a car crashing into the side of your home, emergency board-up services provide the temporary security solution you need while figuring out your next steps.
You can rest easy knowing your home is protected from natural elements and intruders until repairs can be completed.
SERVICEMASTER RESTORE DCS RESIDENTIAL TARPING AND BOARD-UP SERVICES
In any emergency situation, call ServiceMaster Restore DCS 24/7, 365 days a year, and we’ll be by your side. From initial damage assessment to board-up services, emergency tarp installation and follow up, our experts deliver quality workmanship and guidance to make your life easier aer a traumatic disaster.
DOORS & WINDOWS BOARD-UP
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE BOARD-UP SERVICES?
Your windows are among the most vulnerable entry points in your home. After all, whether you’re talking about vandals or high winds, glass is easier to break than solid wall.
Regardless of the reason your windows are damaged, you may not be able to replace them right away. In fact, if a natural disaster is the reason your windows are broken, local installers are probably already inundated with replacement requests. When your appointment is delayed, you should pursue board up services for peace of mind.
WHAT TYPES OF PROPERTY DO YOU HELP WITH?
We service commercial buildings, offices, warehouses, residential homes, condos, and more.
WHAT ARE THE MONEY-SAVINGS BENEFITS OF BOARD-UP SERVICES?
Is it really worth pursuing board up services?
Once you realize the many money-saving benefits, you’ll discover the services often pay for themselves.
- Prevent damage: Anticipating a storm and boarding up your windows in advance can save you the hassle and money of replacing broken windows. Even if your home has already sustained damage, cut your losses by boarding up the windows until they can be replaced.
- Retain insurance coverage: After a natural disaster, your first instinct should be to call your insurance company. Boarding up your windows ensures the best coverage for your claim because the boards help prevent further water or wind damage. Don’t give your insurance company an excuse to deny your claim – pursue board up services following a fire or natural disaster.
- Keep vandals out: Whether you occupy the damaged home or want to preserve a foreclosed property until it sells, board up services are a must. This simple measure deters vandalism and theft, and prevents the liability issue that could arise if an intruder entered the building and sustained an injury.
From fire and water damage, to mold remediation and carpet cleaning, we are the experts in commercial and residential restoration and cleaning.