Residential Commercial Water Damage Restoration 24/7/365
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That's why ServiceMaster DCS is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Water Damage Restoration
- Drying, De-humidification, Water Extraction
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Mold Remediation
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Our specialized technicians will use penetrating and non-penetrating meters to detect moisture in the structure of your home.
- The technicians will use both high velocity air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the carpet and sub-floor and structure as quickly as possible.
- In order to ensure complete drying, this special drying equipment must be left on for the designated amount of time.
- In some cases the carpet may need to be treated to prevent microbial growth. If the pad cannot be dried in place, technicians will remove the carpet from the tack strip and remove any wet padding to begin the drying process.
- A pad sample will be taken back to our office to be matched and ordered for re-installation.
- If your carpet must be replaced, the technician may recommend removing both the carpet and pad once authorized by the insurance company and/or the customer.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
ServiceMaster DCS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year for emergency water damage restoration. We understand that water damage is something that must never be overlooked which is why we have set up a quick response team to handle all emergency calls regarding water damage jobs. ServiceMaster DCS uses only advanced and proven products alongside the most effective equipment in cleaning and restoration of homes, businesses and furnishings.
Do you have any questions regarding our services? We are ready to handle all inquiries and quotes for water damage restoration. Our services include the following:
Structure drying for homes, offices and business establishments
Deodorizing and removal of odors due to water damage
Board-up services for residential and commercial properties
Removal of debris left by water damage
Replacement of drywall
Packing and storage of salvageable materials and furnishings
Interior and exterior remodeling and repainting
One of the biggest problems with water disasters is its effect on carpets and floors. ServiceMaster Clean understands these issues and provides fast, on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
Here's what your ServiceMaster Clean professional considers when drying carpet:
Age and condition of carpet
If a carpet is so old that it is a better value to replace than attempt restoration, we"ll let you know what makes the best financial sense. ServiceMaster Clean uses industry resources to help determine the exact value of carpet.
Length of time carpet was exposed to water
Most carpets can withstand water for up to three days, but immediate response to your loss is critical. In most cases ServiceMaster Clean can be at your site within two to four hours.
Type of water
Types of water affect the restoration process.
Clean water: Water from a clean source with no debris.
Grey water: Water that is not necessarily clean but is not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example).
Black water: Sewage backup or runoff water. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
The temperature of the water is important to consider. For example, a hot water heater with very warm water will affect the glue used to hold carpet fibers together.
Here's what we consider when drying wood floors:
Wood floors are very sensitive, so proper drying is critical.
Wood naturally holds water—up to 10% depending on the type of floor.
Wood can absorb another 5% to 10% without showing any noticeable effects. Within a few days, however, floors that cannot hold the water any longer will expand, causing cupping or crowning. Both are very difficult to restore.
Emergency response is critical for any damage to wood floors.